Terms and Conditions
We endeavor to send you the requested items as soon as possible and we hope that we can provide you with a smooth service.
The contract of sale and the purchase is carried out in accordance with the following terms and conditions in their version valid at the time of the order.
1. Conclusion of the contract
By sending the order entered into the online order form, you make a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract incorporating these terms and conditions. IPP Versand - Iris Madl accepts your offer by notifying you of the delivery or delivery of the goods. IPP Versand is free to refuse offers without giving any reason.
Cancellation policy when buying goods
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must notify us (IPP Versand, Iris Madl, Tegelbergstrasse 22, 81545 Munich, Germany, Tel. +49-89-6926377) by means of a clear statement (eg a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post). Mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required. In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees. We may refuse to repay you until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You have the goods immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract, to IPP Versand, Iris Madl, Tegelbergstr. 22, 81545 Munich, Germany, to be returned or handed over. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days. You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods. The costs are estimated at a maximum of about 20,00 EUR.
The right of withdrawal does not exist with contracts
- for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or provision by the consumer is authoritative or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- for the delivery of goods which can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded,
- for the delivery of sealed goods, which are not suitable for return for reasons of health or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery,
- for the supply of goods, if, due to their nature, they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery,
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which can not be delivered until 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and whose actual value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence,
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, when the seal has been removed after delivery
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
Model withdrawal form
You can use the following withdrawal form for withdrawal
Tel. + 49-89-6926377
I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)
(continue as far as more items have been purchased and their purchase contract is to be revoked)
Ordered on ____________________ (*) / received on ____________________ (*)
________________________ (your name)
________________________(Street, house number)
________________________(Postcode / town)
Your signature (only when notified on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate
The order form filled out by you and sent to us is a binding offer. As far as the ordered goods are available, we undertake to accept the offer according to the representations on the website. The purchase agreement becomes effective after the 14-day return period (see below). If an ordered item is not available, we are entitled to refuse the delivery. We will inform you immediately about the non-deliverability. If delivered items have material or manufacturing defects, then you complain about visible damage, including transport damage, immediately at the deliverer or with us. During the warranty period of 6 months after receipt of the goods, we either repair the goods according to our choice or exchange the article completely or partially. If the elimination of a defect or the replacement fails, then you have the option to cancel the purchase (conversion) or reduction of the purchase price (reduction). Until full payment, the goods remain our property. Jurisdiction is Munich.
4. Terms of payment and default
(1) All prices already include VAT unless expressly stated otherwise.
(2) You can choose between the payment methods offered during the ordering process (advance payment, credit card, cash on delivery).
(3) The purchase price and the reported shipping costs are due immediately and without deduction of the order.
(4) The purchaser of goods is automatically in default of payment, as far as he has not paid the invoice amount within two weeks after invoicing and delivery of the order. Upon default, IPP Versand-Iris Madl is entitled to default interest of 5 percent above the base rate p.a. announced by the European Central Bank.
5. Retention of title
The delivered goods remain the property of IPP Versand- Iris Madl until they have been paid in full.
6. Wrong or faulty delivery (warranty)
6.1. Warranty rights apply.
6.2. IPP Versand - Iris Madl is liable only for intentional or grossly negligent caused damage and injury to life, body and health or the violation of cardinal obligations. In addition, IPP - Iris Madl is only liable under the Product Liability Act.
We value your trust and take the utmost care to protect your personal information from unauthorized access. The same applies to updating your stored records and maintaining and maintaining your customer account with IPP Versand - Iris Madl.
Your order, personal information and payment details are protected by technical security systems and additional authorization procedures. The data necessary for the transaction will be stored and passed on to affiliated companies as part of the order processing, insofar as this is necessary for the fulfillment of the contract.
For all disputes arising from the contract is exclusively the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. The provisions of the UN Sales Convention (CISG) are excluded.
The European Commission is providing a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (the so-called OS platform) at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage.
We are not participating in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
We thank you for your order and hope you enjoy your Jacob product!